Monday, September 05, 2005

Blog space up for sale...Hurry limited offers!

Recently my blog is getting hits from all over the world. Thanks to statcounter I am able to get this information. While analyzing the data I found that many of the hits came as result of search engine results. You can find that out yourself, just go to msn and search for these combination of words.

- (my) + naked + photos
- my + best + friend's + wedding
- quotable + quotes + honor
- cop + XXX

My blog will be the first entry, or will at least be in the first page, in the search results. Not bad for a starter. So I decided to auction the blog space (right hand side). So hurry and send your bids. Two highest bidders will get to place their blog link right here on my "famous" blog.

PS: I accept only in USD and Euros.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home