Friday, September 09, 2005

How much clothes one should wear when they are with nature?

I don't remember when I got this or why I got this idea? For some unfound reason I believe that one should try to be as close to a natural thing as possible when they are with nature. Even if this means wearing as less as possible. I you look at my photos (if you haven't then just drop me a mail, I can send you some uncensored ones!!!) most of the time I am at least half naked. Trek in the Himalayas is as close as anyone can get to mother nature. So this time around am planning to go one step ahead and be like those Nagas. Hey Anil don't cancel the tickets in panic...

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, September 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRITISH and American diplomats walked out of a human rights conference in Malaysia today, after...
BRITISH and American diplomats walked out of a human rights conference in Malaysia today, after the country's former prime minister called their countries terrorist states and said coalition pilots whose bombs ...
This site is great, nice job!!

I have a what are the best penis enlargement pills info site. It is about what are the best penis enlargement pills articles and stuff.

Drop by when you can, nice site here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home