Friday, September 23, 2005

After a long wait...

It's been more than 2 months since we started planning for this trek. Finally the day has arrived. I am so excited:-) Tomorrow at 10AM we are catching a flight to Delhi. After that it'll be a long 17 days of fun! I pity all these guys sitting back at office and breaking their head on designing. Yep some work has come our way after a long time but I am gonna miss it. I am not complaining though:-) To all my fans...I know you'll miss me but it's time to let my creative juice flow in the Himalayas. If there is any emergency you can contact me at mohan@nowhere.com. See you soon...

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, September 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goldman Sachs Communacopia: Edgar Bronfman
Industry Moves: Mashboxx Appoints Former Pressplay CEO as, Well, CEO : Mashboxx , the legal P2P service, has thought against keeping the firebrand founder Wayne Rosso as its CEO.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Gas Prices related site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home