Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I am a PETA member!!!

Shocked! Born carnivorous turned herbivorous! Wait...
I am not talking about that fake PETA (People for Ethical Treatment for Animals) but the true PETA which stands for "People for Eating Tasty Animals". I wasn't aware of this definition until Manjula told me. I know she will regret this for life. Fake PETA had to fight for it's life and sued the original PETA for (mis)using the name. Sadly though the case was settled in fake PETA's favor. Confused as to which one is the original PETA. Well that was the idea behind this post. Anyways I don't get the mindset of these PETA (the fake one) folks. We humans are carnivorous by nature so why try to change it just because of some mutated specimen who don't have the balls to eat dead animals. In fact we are doing a big favor by helping maintain the ecological balance. We in India have already got problems with the cows on the road cause we are not eating enough of them. Now imagine MG road full of chickens. Don't these people get it? But there is one thing that I like about PETA. They have got Pam Anderson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home